Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Female Hair Trend: The Side Cut

6 months ago, I met this blonde girl on campus with my friend, Davis. Her facial features were beautifully brought to the foreground. Why? Her side hair cut clearly accentuated her Cameron Diaz like smile. Her hair said edgy like no other. And I cant begin to tell you how wildly attractive it was. 

Another girl I know, who is very forward thinking, recently asked me just 2 days ago what I thought of the style and if she should go for it. I told her it was expressive and daring. I also said DO IT. Why? Because it works. They come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. But one message is clear: This girl rocks. It screams confidence because she is clearly not afraid of what others think. 

The Style: Side Cut

Whats Hot: In your face, fun, bold and says you will never back down. 

Whats Not: Waiting for that hair to grow back for an important job interview. 

Info: Make sure you go to someone you trust. Make sure you have a clear layout for what its going to look like. This can easily be ruined and a Brittany Spears shaved head may be the only cure for a botched job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment