Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cinderella and her Slipper

Im gonna let you in on a little secret. Nike's Air Max 90's are a dope retro shoe.  And Justene Jaro is a fresh lady. To kick off this blog, the header features this lovely lady with the shoes. Although I do own the shoes (same color too!), sadly, I have yet to own Justenes heart. 

The Kicks: Nike Air Max 90

Whats Hot: The hype and fun of the early 90s are coming back. House parties, hip-hop, basketball, and the ability to jump and run higher and faster than your friends. 

Whats Not: The look is dope. But sometimes, because of the high air pocket in the back, haters will tease you for wearing Sketchers "special ed" shoes... shape ups... I believe they are called. 

Info: AIR MAX store at Nike.com has the latest collection, but you can always find more color combinations with sites like Zappos or eBay.




The Girl: Justene Jaro

Whats Hot: Half Filipino, 1/4 latin, 1/4 white. What a combo. I used think asian girls were attractive... then somewhere after high school, all that stopped. But seeing this girl brings me back to my girlfriend when I was 17. Yeah... I could find asian girls attractive again :)

Whats Not: Trying to dig on her background, I found out she posed for Penthouse. That is some skank status. I love babes, but why oh why do they have to pose nude? I just want to have my cake and eat it too :(

Info: Interview with Justene for the AIR MAX 90 photo shoot and a for the strong in will, a racy behind the scenes video of the shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment